Monday, October 1, 2007

Housesitting Whore

I have not posted because I am housesitting/ dogsitting.
Now, this would not normally be a problem, as they have wonderful highspeed cable internet installed on a beautiful new Dell desktop PC, but it is not working right now!! I was not informed of this by my friends before arriving, they knew I would be over it. I am.
I did not bring my laptop, so I can't just run over to the Deli a mile up the street, and check my shit. I am working the job of the chic that I am housitting for plus my regular hellish job, so I can't really run home at all. I have to come let the damn dogs out and feed them all the time.
I am now on DIAL-UP!!!
I found a phone extension line and connected it, then signed up for a free trial on MSN. It is soooooooooooooooo slow. I do not know how people live like this.
Doug told me to read a book....yeah right.
I hope my 3 readers will stick with me through this trying time. I promise I will be back with mind blowing posts after next weekend.

No comments: