Thursday, October 4, 2007

Christ on the Cross

I have never worked so much in my life. I think I am going to die. I have completely fucked up two major things at work. Tonight, a party that I booked a few days ago showed up at our other restaurant across town. I forgot that I was now booking parties for both places. Luckily, they were very cool about it, and the entire group made the drive to the other restaurant. I felt terrible bacause I had talked to the woman 6 times on the phone and she was so accomodating about everything.

I also double booked a room for a date in November, and have not called the second party back yet to deliver the bad news. I am going to get fired (not really), but I hope I can resolve it in a peaceful manner. I have been working 12 hours a day for the last 7 days, and will continue to do so until Monday. Yes, I am making insane amounts of money (like what I would make in a month), but feel sorry for me.

In addition, I have to take care of the puppies, who awake at 5:30 AM on the dot to be fed and let out. They shed, they shit, they whine, they bark, they crowd me in the bed.....like an exboyfriend I had.



Speaking of exboyfriends, my favorite one, Jaymes, called me and wanted to know about the plans for this weekend. BFF Doug also called wanting to know plans. See, it is St. James Art Fair weekend in Louisville....aka "the queer cruising event of the year". I always have the biggest and best group roaming the streets with me. Alas, I will be working and watching the bitches all weekend in suburbia hell.
BTW, sorry if everything is mispelled. There is no checker on dial-up.

No comments: