Sunday, October 7, 2007

home again, home again, jiggity jig

I came home late last night (Saturday) after a horrific week of sitting for a house and two dogs and a fucking ton of work. As soon as I stepped out of the car, I heard the party going on upstairs. I had taken a couple Vicodin at work and had a Xanax in the pocket so I mustered up the energy to venture upstairs after running into my neighbor Ryan on my way in. A group of my friends had been at the St. James Art Fair all day, and they were still going strong. Doug, John S., and Chris talked me into going out after the festivities ended at the house. We headed to Fuzion....it was Chris' choice....a bad one....as I knew it would be.

It was Goth Night, I guess. The four of us were dressed like a page out of an Abercrombie catalog; flip-flops, jeans, and cute print T-shirts. We tried to stay for the "show". The songs were cute, and it was a good crowd for Fuzion. But, it was not our crowd. I took a couple pics of the performers.


Later, we went to Tryangle's, where it was a parade of tears and old queers. But, I got many compliments, and looked like hell.

Well, I am about to watch my show on Univision, Buscando la Nueva Banda. I am watching Miss mexico 2007 right now....Nuestra Belleza.

No comments: